Sunday, February 24, 2013

Best Metal Detecting Places








Best Metal Detecting Places will give you a free report for hidden places in your area. Some reports even     date back to the 1800's or even later.



Best Metal Detecting Places

Congratulations! You just found your own HIDDEN SPOT filled with all the old Coins & Relics that were dropped and left to sink into the ground till you walked by with your Metal Dectecor.


Now that you have found us you do not have to be frustrated when reading the forums anymore when you are looking at all the great loot that others have found. Now you can start posting all your own new pictures and videos of your awesome Treasure Hunting trips.

It's Time To Make Them Jealous….

Now you can, No More Excuses or Questions. With are help you will have the opportunity to start digging up buried Treasure, Coins and Relics within 24 to 48 hours, we can show you spots that may even be within walking distance from your house. Just look at what we were able to show Desert Rat John in Southern California.  

After John had contacted us we were able to show him a great spot that from what we could find it was over 110 years old. Not only was it within walking distance of his home it was literally 90 feet from his driveway. See the picture below.


Just look at what we were able to show Desert Rat John in Southern California. 


After John had contacted us we were able to show him a great spot that from what we could find it was over 110 years old. Not only was it within walking distance of his home it was literally 90 feet from his driveway. See the picture below.

Well you can imagine how excited John was to get out there and start hunting. This is what John had to say after his first day.

Hey great people at Metal Detecting Places I just wanted thank you again for showing me a new place to hunt here at my own house. After my first 6 hours of hunting here I only found 25 pieces of clad, lol… Who would have thought that and along with the clad I had to dig my way through some trash and even found half of an old cap gun.

Now for the good news the last target I dug up and it was only my last target because I was too excited to dig anymore and wanted to come home and look this bad boy up. 

         
CHINESE COIN FROM THE 1700's... 


My first coin that is older than 30 years. Even better this coin is 200+ years old from what I am finding in my research of this coin. I could be wrong and I am not 100% for sure but others are telling me that it was from the late 1700’s.

OMG THANK YOU GUYS, I can't wait to get back out there tomorrow… 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Like your web page and Blog.
    Follow us on facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Carolina-Treasure-Artifacts-Association/161154230583423?v=wall

    ReplyDelete