Tuesday, March 24, 2015


I want to THANK Josh Kimmel, Bill Marsh, Keith Mullins, Brandon Herbert, Bob Miller and A Metal Detecting World for taking a couple extra seconds to share this contest on their Facebook wall, pages and groups you guys manage on Facebook. 
I went back and looked through the post and tried to make sure I recognized all those who shared my contest and if I missed your name please forgive me. 
I have really enjoyed Metal Detecting and this has been one the best hobby's yet. I am am hoping by me running my Contest like this it will help others learn how to research new locations to be able and get out and treasure hunt. If you are still having issues with doing your research of course there are a lot of people out here that can help. You can also check out my eBook called Metal Detecting Hidden Places as well. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment